Mon, Nov 06|
Heights Medical Tower
SCAR & STERTCHMARK CAMOUFLAGE MASTERCLASS *IN-PERSON TRAINING *
3 Day In-Person Certification for Scar & Stretch Mark Camouflage Training
Time & Location
Nov 06, 10:00 AM CST – Nov 08, 5:00 PM CST
Heights Medical Tower, 427 W 20th St, Houston, TX 77008, USA
About the event
What to expect from your training:
*4 TECHNIQUES in 1 COURSE*
1. Scar Camouflage
2. Stretchmark Camouflage
3. Inkless Stretchmark Revision
4. Scar Resurfacing
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for both beginners and advanced artists. Paramedical Tattooing is a technique that is changing lives. In this course you will learn how to properlyidentify the right technique and treatment for each individual client to personalize each service for optimal results. You will learn how to correctly color match and create the perfect formula for each client.
What’s included in your Training?
Complete Premium Kit
· Wireless Tattoo Machine
· Mixing Solution
· Training Manual
· Skin Latex
· Tattoo Grip Tape
· Ink Cups
Live Models for hands on training
Certificate of Completion
Lunch Provided (snacks and beverages throughout the entire training)
Lifetime Support and Mentoring
· The fee for this course is $2,999 USD
· A non-refundable deposit fee of $1000 USD is needed to secure your spot. Remaining balance is due 5 days before the 1st day of class.
· Refund Policy: The $1000 seat reservation deposit is non-refundable.
· Detailed information is emailed to you once you reserve your seat.
Scar & Stretch Mark Training
+$25.00 service fee
Nov 05, 11:30 PM CST
3 day Certification
+$25.00 service fee0